Manava Bharati India International School has a long association with The Centre for Science and Environment’s Green Schools Programme. This programme helps the students to move beyond theories and textbooks and concentrates solely on ‘doing’. It is an environmental education programme directed to subtly sensitizing students to the environment through hands-on and thought provoking activities.
An award ceremony was held in India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road on Tuesday, 15 February 2017 where Union Human Resources Development Minister Prakash Javadekar gave away Centre for Science and Environment’s Green Schools Awards Five schools from Delhi were awarded for their contribution to environment on the basis of parameters such as awareness activities involving students and community, basic infrastructure such as composting pit, rainwater harvesting structure and solid waste collection points for waste segregation and their participation in GSP Audit.
The GSP audit of 2016 received more than 2,500 registrations from across India. About 700 schools from among these 2,500 successfully completed the audit. Manava Bharati India International School bagged the fifth position.
Congratulation - Team GSP MBIIS!
Keen Participants from Class X for this programme were:
1. Aishani Srivastava 2. Sanya Thapar 3. Aanchal Agarwal 4. Ayan Gupta
5. Alan Bobby 6. Tanvi Kashyap 7. Bushra Tabassum 8. Suhani Rana
9. Dinesh Yadav 10. Shreya Gupta 11. Kinjal Varshney 12. Viriti Gupta
13. Tushar Sharma 14. Jai Raghuvanshi 15. Taha Ibrahim Siddiqui 16. Aliya Bushra
17. Rohan Kumar 18. Tanima Guha 19. Khushi Kumar 20.Ayush Gupta
21. Aditya Kumar 22. Devanshi Jha 23. Zoha Khan 24. Ishita Rawat
Pre-School - Class IV : 12 May till 02 July 2018 Class V - Class VIII : 19 May till 02 July 2018 Class IX - Class XII : 26 May till 02 July 2018...