Safety and Security
Stringent security measures have been taken in place to make our school premises safe and secure.
ACCESS TO THE SCHOOL CAMPUS
- The school perimeter is fully secured with Cortina Fencing.
- An additional guard has been deputed at the main gate.
- No vendors are allowed onto the school premises during school hours without prior permission.
- Teachers too strictly adhere to the ‘no meeting’ policy during school hours.
- All parents must be in possession of the school ID card while visiting the school. Entry without this is not permitted.
- The person carrying the school ID card becomes authorised by the parent to collect their child. Parents, guardians, house help and drivers are not allowed to enter or leave the school premises without showing their identification. No child is allowed to go home during school hours except in case of dire emergency.
- Vendor vehicles and staff cars are checked upon entry into the school.
- All support staff are frisked by the school security both at arrival and at departure.
IN SCHOOL MEASURES
- Teachers have been allotted duties in the morning as well as during break and disbursal.
- This ensures that the children are under supervision. The administrative staff takes periodic rounds of the washrooms, lunch areas, classrooms and open spaces during and after school hours.
- The number of CCTV cameras have been substantially increased and they have been placed at strategic locations. We are in the process of further expanding this network.
- The children of Uditayan are accompanied by their teachers to activity classes and by maids to the washrooms.
- Class Out Passes are used in all the classes to keep tabs on students leaving the class room.
- Strict entry control for students, parents and visitors based on Parents, Student and Visitors ID Cards.
- Comprehensive CCTv coverage on Campus.
- Efficient security guards provided by a recognized agency.
- Identity cards for campus vendors outside .
- High boundary wall and additional guards at the gates.